Under normal circumstances, we'd love to have you attend one of our meetings.
Then, if you like what you see, we invite you to become a member.
Now you're going to have to take our word for it - becoming a GBA member comes with a lot of benefits!
- Our meetings have moved online, and while we miss the banter and camaraderie of in-person get togethers, we continue to keep up with what our seasoned and new beekeepers alike are doing in our community. Details are sent out to members ahead of time along with the all-important Zoom link.
- In fact, we've doubled the number of meetings since COVID-19 first introduced us to Zoom! The first Tuesday of the month often sees us hosting first-class experts from far and wide, reserving the third Tuesday meeting for club business, education and generally helping each other work through the beekeeping year.
- Talking of education, GBA members have first dibs on year-round classes - whether these are held virtually or at an appropriately-spaced live setting, such as at the club's or member's hives.
- GBA makes its honey extractors and other tools and equipment available to members for a nominal fee.
- The monthly newsletter is part of your GBA subscription and helps keep members up-to-date with what's happening in the beekeeping world, locally and with each other. On top of which we share each other's articles, photos and interviews!
Annual membership applications can now be submitted using the online form below.
You can also download an application form here and bring it with you to the next meeting or send it with your membership dues to Gilroy Beekeepers Association, P. O. Box 1036, San Martin, CA 95046-1036.